Luftrauser Luftrauser

This game has been around for a while but I never get tired of it.

Gum Drop Hop 3 Gum Drop Hop 3

Great design and awesome sound but but game play is pretty standard platforming.and the controls were only so-so. 3.5 out of 5

Deep Sea Hunter Deep Sea Hunter

Max Dept reached 7,963ft. Using the floor breaking glitch. Max Dept with out 4,678.

Extreme Tetris Extreme Tetris

This game gave me a head ache and made me want to puke. Do not play if you are sensative to rapid flashing lights or are prone to seizures.

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

... again

Sorry to say it but this game is too essy. You don't even habe to defeet all enmys to advance, and once you get up to full stranth Meaty Boner is unstoppable. There were things I licked about it though, the contrails were simple but not as simple as other games where you only push ONE BUTTEN.

PS.

The voice acting was pretty good, but I feel like I've heard it somwhere before.

Meet'N'Fuck:Street Racing Meet'N'Fuck:Street Racing

Sexy

Tit's fuck-tastic!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

2 weeks

It took me that long to get though the game. I had alot of fun and discovered a couple of bugs that seemed to help out a bit. Nothing really major though. On occation the Portal would point into the wall rather than away from it. or I would fall from and endless loop onto anotherarea of the platform. but other than that the game was verywell put together.